What is it that causes a child to awaken to the nature of words and language? How does one suddenly know he or she is falling in love? And how does one explain the birth of unconditional or divine love?
What are the causes of the most profound spiritual awakenings, where consciousness suddenly recognizes its true nature?
The flowering of Our consciousness is as unique as every flower, and WE are here to discover how it’s going to happen uniquely through us.
* What is Our consciousness like right now?
* How open is the flower of Our Awareness?
* Is it still budding, or has it blossomed?
*What happens this time when WE meditate? What happens now when WE inquire, “Who am I?”
* How does it feel right now to open Our heart with gratitude even if nothing much is happening? What impact does reading this or anything else have on us?
* Every stage of a plant’s existence is valuable and even necessary for its flowering.
* Our experience is always adding to the richness of the unfolding of Our consciousness in this moment.
*May WE enjoy the garden of Our true nature.
LOVE YOU ALL!